CLOSING DATE FOR OFFERS SET – THURSDAY, 9 AUGUST 2018 AT 12 NOON
This is a rare VAT free commercial investment opportunity, with potential for development, situated within the popular Edinburgh suburb of Davidson’s Mains.
The subjects comprise of 4 elements:-
- a two storey stone built building containing offices at No. 10 Main Street
- a shop unit at No. 8 Main Street;
- a row of three single storey shops Nos. 51, 53 & 55 Quality Street and;
- a single storey stone built garage / store at 20 Quality Street Lane.
Current tenants include Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, Granger Hairdressing Salon, Creed Barbers & Timpson.
- 24 hour access
- 3 phase power supply
- BT & Virgin fibre optic cabling
- Carpet Floor Coverings
- Cat 6 cabling
- EPC Rating "D"
- EPC Rating "E"
- EPC Rating "F"
- EPC Rating "G"
- Flexible Open Plan Layout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hot Food Takeaway
- On site car parking
- Quality Tea Preparation Area
- Quality Toilet Facilities
- Reception Services
- Secure Yard
- Telephone service
- Unregulated Car Parking Adjacent
- Walk-in cold storage
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Zero rates payable to qualifying tenant
The subjects are situated on a prominent corner location at the junction of Main Street and Quality Street in Davidson’s Mains, Edinburgh. This is an affluent residential suburb lying approximately 3 miles to the north west of the city centre. The Main Street shopping location has a village feeling with both retail and residential, containing a good complementary mix of national and local retail and service occupiers. Retailers located close to the subjects include Tesco, Black & Lizars, RS McColl, Boots and Clydesdale Bank. An ex RBS branch, situated opposite the subjects, is planned to be converted to a Costa Coffee outlet, subject to planning consent..
Links Commercial Property Consultants
16 Forth Street
T: 0131 550 3779
M: 07765 843 279