Main Street, Davidson’s Mains, Edinburgh is a well established trading location with a distinctly village feel. The area offers a good mix of retailers including Tesco, Black & Lizars, Greggs & Boots the Chemist as well as private retailers and service concerns.
A re-developed large retail unit with provision to split into two separate units. Within the re-development are works to separate the ground and upper floor, including the removal of staircases and various structural walls, to provide an improved layout. A layout plan is available on request.
We assess the dimensions & net lettable areas as follows:
|Total Gross Frontage||14.02 m||46 ft|
|Total Net Frontage||11.27 m||37 ft|
|Unit 1||126.8 sq m||(1365 sq ft)|
|Unit 2||84.3 sq m||(907 sq ft)|
- Description A re-developed large retail unit with provision to split into two separate units. Within the re-development are works to separate the ground and upper floor, including the removal of staircases and various structural walls, to provide an improved layout. A layout plan is available on request.
- Planning The premises currently have Class 1 (retail) consent. Other uses may be considered subject to obtaining the appropriate planning consent. We would recommend that enquiries be made to the City of Edinburgh Council Planning Department.
- Forecast Rating Assessment Currently there is no entry for this property, however, we have compared this with other units and forecast the following:- Unit 1 - £24,100 Unit 2 - £19,710 We would strongly recommend that your advisors provide you with their independent assessments of likely rateable values.
- Lease A new Full Repairing and Insuring lease is available for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Energy Performance Rating EPC - "G"
- Incentives The property is currently in a shell condition. Our Client would consider the provision of an appropriate rent free period for fitting out purposes. Discounted terms would be available for a letting of the entire premises.
- Rent Unit 1 - £27,500 pa Unit 2 - £20,000 pa
- 24 hour access
- 3 phase power supply
- Attractive display lighting
- BT & Virgin fibre optic cabling
- Carpet Floor Coverings
- Cat 5 standard cabling
- Cat 5E Cabling
- Cat 6 cabling
- Electric Heating
- Electric Vehicle Access Door
- EPC Rating "D"
- EPC Rating "E"
- EPC Rating "F"
- EPC Rating "G"
- EPC Rating F+
- Flexible Open Plan Layout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hot Food Takeaway
- Modern kitchen
- On site car parking
- Quality Tea Preparation Area
- Quality Toilet Facilities
- Recently refurbished.
- Reception Services
- Secure cycle rack located in garage.
- Secure Entry Phone System
- Secure Yard
- Telephone service
- Unregulated Car Parking Adjacent
- Walk-in cold storage
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Zero rates payable to qualifying tenant
Subjects are situated within Davidson’s Mains, a quality residential district, lying approximately 3.5 miles to the north west of Edinburgh City centre. Davidson’s Mains is a well established trading location with a distinctly village feel. Retailers include Boots the Chemist, Ballantine Goldie (opticians) Vets 4 Pets, Tesco, Black & Lizars, Greggs, Timpsons, plus a good mix of private retail and service concerns.