Retail premises available in the popular Davidson’s Mains area of Edinburgh.
Main Street is a well established trading location with a distinctly village feel. The area offers a good mix of retailers including Tesco, Black & Lizars, Greggs & Boots the Chemist as well as private retailers and service concerns.
The premises offer an excellent open plan trading area and are located in the prime trading location within the centre of Davidson’s Mains.
We assess the dimensions & net lettable areas as follows:
|Gross Frontage||14.02 m||46 ft|
|Net Frontage||11.27 m||37 ft|
|Ground Floor||17.2 sq m||1858 sq ft|
- Description A double shop unit with extensions to rear. The layout provides quality open plan retail space, plus storage and staff facilities to rear. A layout plan is available.
- Planning The premises are currently used for Class 1 (retail). Other uses may be considered subject to obtaining appropriate planning consent. We would recommend that enquiries be made to the City of Edinburgh Planning Department.
- Assessment From the Scottish Assessor’s website we note that the subjects have a Rateable Value of £33,400. An incoming tenant has the right to appeal.
- Lease A new Full Repairing and Insuring lease is available for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Energy Performance Rating EPC - "G"
- 24 hour access
- 3 phase power supply
- BT & Virgin fibre optic cabling
- Carpet Floor Coverings
- Cat 6 cabling
- EPC Rating "E"
- EPC Rating "F"
- EPC Rating "G"
- Flexible Open Plan Layout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hot Food Takeaway
- On site car parking
- Quality Tea Preparation Area
- Quality Toilet Facilities
- Reception Services
- Secure Yard
- Telephone service
- Unregulated Car Parking Adjacent
- Walk-in cold storage
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Zero rates payable to qualifying tenant
Subjects are situated within Davidson’s Mains, a quality residential district, lying approximately 3.5 miles to the north west of Edinburgh City centre. Davidson’s Mains is a well established trading location with a distinctly village feel. Retailers include Boots the Chemist, Ballantine Goldie (opticians) Vets 4 Pets, Tesco, Black & Lizars, Greggs, Timpsons, plus a good mix of private retail and service concerns.