- CONSENT FOR LICENSED RESTAURANT
- PERMITTED CHANGE TO CLASS 2 (OFFICE) / CLASS 1 (RETAIL)
- LARGE CATCHMENT AREA INCLUDES COCKENZIE, PRESTONPANS & LONGNIDDRY
The property comprises a free standing single storey building, with an attractive garden area at the front, plus a private car park to rear. The subjects previously traded as the Dragon Way Chinese Restaurant.
Internally, the building is of a flexible open plan layout. The previous occupier operated a restaurant (up to 80 covers), plus a takeaway operation, with separate access to side.
The flexible layout would adapt easily for other uses including retail or non-retail uses, such as offices, vets etc.
We estimate that the gross internal areas is as follows:-
|Ground Floor||190.67 sq m||(2052 sq ft)|
- Lease The property is available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Energy Performance Certificate The property has an Energy Performance Rating of "G".
- Assessment We understand that the property benefits from Class 3 (Restaurant) consent. We understand that permitted use could be for Class 2 (Office) consent or Class 1 (Retail) consent. We recommend any enquiries with regards to the planning be directed to the Local Planning Authority.
- 24 hour access
- 3 phase power supply
- BT & Virgin fibre optic cabling
- Carpet Floor Coverings
- Cat 6 cabling
- EPC Rating "E"
- EPC Rating "F"
- EPC Rating "G"
- Flexible Open Plan Layout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hot Food Takeaway
- On site car parking
- Quality Tea Preparation Area
- Quality Toilet Facilities
- Reception Services
- Secure Yard
- Telephone service
- Unregulated Car Parking Adjacent
- Walk-in cold storage
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Zero rates payable to qualifying tenant
The subjects are situated in the centre of Port Seton opposite a modern Co-op supermarket, and close to other retail outlets including a pharmacy and petrol filling station. The Seton Sands Holiday Village, a major holiday park, is within walking distance.