- Consent for cafe use (Class 3 Restricted)
- Permitted change to Class 1 (Retail) & Class 2 (Office)
- Serving popular Corstorphine area
- Fronting major arterial route (A8)
A double windowed ground floor shop forming part of a two storey building.
Internally, the property is currently laid out as a cafe with seating for approximately 28.
A kitchen, disabled toilet and storage are situated to rear.
From the Scottish Assessor’s website, we note that the property has a rateable value of £13,300 pa but due to Small Business Bonus Scheme, rates relief could apply.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
EPC Rating – “G”.
The property is available on a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a minimum period of 5 years.
Consideration will be given for offers to purchase. Price guide on application.
- 24 hour access
- 3 phase power supply
- Attractive display lighting
- BT & Virgin fibre optic cabling
- Carpet Floor Coverings
- Cat 6 cabling
- Electric Heating
- EPC Rating "D"
- EPC Rating "E"
- EPC Rating "F"
- EPC Rating "G"
- EPC Rating F+
- Flexible Open Plan Layout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hot Food Takeaway
- On site car parking
- Quality Tea Preparation Area
- Quality Toilet Facilities
- Reception Services
- Secure Yard
- Telephone service
- Unregulated Car Parking Adjacent
- Walk-in cold storage
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Zero rates payable to qualifying tenant
The subjects are situated in a well established retail pitch on the west wide of the City. St John’s Road is part of the affluent Corstorphine area. The subjects lie close to the junction of St John’s Road and Featherhall Avenue. St John’s Road is a quality shopping location containing many multiple and private retailers. The subjects adjoin an important branch of the Royal Bank of Scotland. Traders within the vicinity include Sally Hairdressing, Rowland Chemist, William Hill, RS McColl and Mimi’s Café.