Double windowed ground floor unit forming part of a two storey building. The upper floor comprise residential flats.
Internally, the shop is well configured, generally of open plan with public seating and counter to front and a kitchen, disabled toilet and storage to rear.
We understand that the property benefits from Cafe (Class 3 Restricted) consent. We recommend any enquiries with regards to the planning be directed to City of Edinburgh Council, Planning Department.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a quality retail investment within Edinburgh, featuring:-
- Multiple retail location;
- Long Full Repairing and Insuring lease;
- Passing rent £14,000 pa (£29.66 Zone A);
- Tenant has been trading in Edinburgh Park office district for 17 years ;
- Personal guarantee;
- Deposit held;
- Excellent initial yield of 7.55% after purchasers cost of 3% including LBTT.
- 24 hour access
- 3 phase power supply
- BT & Virgin fibre optic cabling
- Carpet Floor Coverings
- Cat 6 cabling
- EPC Rating "E"
- EPC Rating "F"
- EPC Rating "G"
- Flexible Open Plan Layout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hot Food Takeaway
- On site car parking
- Quality Tea Preparation Area
- Quality Toilet Facilities
- Reception Services
- Secure Yard
- Telephone service
- Unregulated Car Parking Adjacent
- Walk-in cold storage
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Zero rates payable to qualifying tenant
The subjects are situated in a well established retail pitch on the west side of Edinburgh. St John’s Road is part of an important arterial route, the A8, connecting the City Centre to Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh Bypass (A 720) and the M8/M9 to Glasgow and Central Scotland St John’s Road trading location serves passing trade and the affluent Corstorphine residential area. The subjects lie close to the junction of St John’s Road and Featherhall Avenue.
Links Commercial Property Consultants
16 Forth Street
T: 0131 550 3779
M: 07765 843 279