This “quirky” space has recently been refurbished to a high standard and offers the opportunity of retail, office or studio use.
Davidson’s Mains, is a quality residential district lying approximately 3.5 miles to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. It is a well established strong trading location with a distinctive village feel.
Retailers close by include Tesco, Timpson, Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, Black & Lizars and Greggs.
We assess the net lettable areas as follows:
|Net Lettable Area||34.37 sq m||(370 sq ft)|
- Description A single storey stone built property originally constructed for garage / store use and recently refurbished to a high standard. The new specification includes new shop front, new floor, roof insulation, a tea prep area and toilet facilities, rewired and redecorated with quality lighting for a walk into condition.
- Planning We understand that the property can be used for retail, studio and office use. We recommend that any enquiries regarding alternative uses be made to the Planning Department of the City of Edinburgh Council.
- Assessment The property is to be re-assessed. We would envisage that the new assessment would be sufficient to qualify for nil rates for a qualifying tenant. The existing rateable value, as a store, is £1,900 pa.
- Lease & Rent Offers in excess of £7,250 pa are sought. A new full repairing and insuring lease for a minimum period of 5 years.
- VAT We are advised that the subjects are not registered for VAT.
- Entry Early entry is available.
- 24 hour access
- 3 phase power supply
- BT & Virgin fibre optic cabling
- Carpet Floor Coverings
- Cat 6 cabling
- EPC Rating "D"
- EPC Rating "E"
- EPC Rating "F"
- EPC Rating "G"
- Flexible Open Plan Layout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hot Food Takeaway
- On site car parking
- Quality Tea Preparation Area
- Quality Toilet Facilities
- Reception Services
- Secure Yard
- Telephone service
- Unregulated Car Parking Adjacent
- Walk-in cold storage
- Wood Laminate Flooring
- Zero rates payable to qualifying tenant
Subjects are situated within Davidson’s Mains, a quality residential district lying approximately 3.5 miles to the north west of Edinburgh city centre. Davidson’s Mains is a well established quality trading location with a distinctive village feel.